COVID-19 Safe Company
Zero Contact Rental Process
Due to recent events, The Hennessey Group would like to ensure we are communicating the additional steps we are taking in response to the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Rest assured, our primary concern is the health and well-being of our customers and employees, and we are fully committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment for all.
The following precautions will be implemented, effective immediately:
- Any persons showing signs of illness will not be granted access to occupied accommodations.
- We have contacted our partner communities, asking for their support as well. To avoid contact with onsite staff, we have requested a Cease to Enter all Arch units until further notice, except for serious and emergent situations.
- 24-hour notice will be required prior to any staff members entering an occupied apartment.
- Although we have a strict protocol for cleaning products, we have decided to proceed with a CDC suggested blend of bleach and water to clean and disinfect apartments’ surface tops to include all hard surfaces.
- This includes, and is not limited to, remote controls, door handles, light switches, etc.––any surface that can be easily accessed.