Internship Housing Solutions By The Hennessey Group
There’s nothing quite like landing your dream internship away from home. There is so much excitement around starting a new position, but internships can be highly inconvenient whenever it comes to finding a suitable living situation. There aren’t many leases that will let you sign for less than six months, and even if there are, what do you do about furniture? Well lucky for you, there are temporary living solutions available with the Hennessey Group. Whether you’re an individual who just accepted an internship or an internship coordinator, the Hennessey Group has answers for you.
Use a temporary housing solution.
Temporary housing services are designed to accommodate anyone who needs to relocate quickly or anyone who is staying somewhere for a short amount of time. There perfect for semester-long or summer internships. A temporary location service takes care of short-term living situations so that you can focus on the things that matter, like killing it’ at your internship! Also, a temporary housing solution through the Hennessey Group is less expensive and more convenient than trying to stay somewhere else.
It’s better than a hotel or apartment rental.
The average extended stay price for a hotel is $120 per night, and all you’re getting is a bed, microwave, and mini-fridge! Even if your relocation is just for a month, you’re going to want more than 250 square foot room to live. If you use a temporary housing service, you’ll have a full kitchen, laundry amenities and three times the living space, for around $95 a night.
Rushing to find a lease often turns out poorly. If you manage to find a short-term lease, it’s usually overpriced. Even the shortest lease you can get won’t allow you to live month to month. Traditional leases just don’t have much flexibility, even if they’re short-term.
Don’t set up a whole apartment for a short internship.
Why buy furniture and houseware for a short internship? It would be much easier and cheaper to use a temporary housing solution that already comes with everything you need. Unlike a hotel or traditional apartment, temporary living solutions provide more amenities than a bed and bathroom, so that your extended stay is comfortable.
- Complete Furniture: To make our guest feel as at home as possible all our rentals come fully furnished (bed, couches, etc.)
- Housewares: All accommodations contain various household items that range from pots and pans and bedding to anything as simple as silverware.
- Internet: Guests will have access to high-speed internet right from their new space.
- TV: Every space is furnished with an LCD Flat screen TV.
- Cable: Our televisions are loaded with an expanded cable package. Clients will have full access to all local broadcast stations plus 30-50 more channels
- Washer and Dryer: Your unit will have a full-size washer and dryer so you can do laundry at home.
- Full Kitchen: The kitchen has all appliances, including stove, refrigerator, and oven.
- Microwave: Don’t feel like cooking? Every unit is stocked with a microwave for your convenience.
- Utilities: All utilities within the unit are included (electric, gas, water, sewer, trash).
- Storage: If needed, relocation storage areas are available for our guest.
Are you in need of relocation services? Request a quote today. Tell us how long you are looking at staying in which city, and we will send you a free quote and what you can expect from our partner locations. Contact the Hennessey Group online or call 888-543-5890.