As we continue to navigate the spread of COVID-19 and its effects, The Hennessey Group continues to take precautionary measures to support the health, well-being, and safety of our residents and employees. While different parts of the U.S. are experiencing various levels of COVID-19 activity, The Hennessey Group strives to maintain the highest standards and seeks to meet each state’s specific measures of cleanliness.
Our housekeeping staff is continuously working to protect our residents and following adequate health procedures during this time so that you can rest easy knowing you are in a safe and secure environment.
Following the best health practices
We understand that it is essential to make sure that cleaning precautions are not just being done but being done correctly. To ensure effectiveness, below are some of the measures that our staff is implementing for everyone’s safety.
- Any persons showing signs of illness will not be granted access to occupied accommodations.
- We have contacted our partner communities, asking for their support as well. To avoid contact with onsite staff, we have requested a Cease to Enter all Arch units until further notice, except for difficult and emergent situations.
- 24-hour notice will be required before any staff members enter an occupied apartment.
- Although we have a strict protocol for cleaning products, we have decided to proceed with a CDC suggested blend of bleach and water to clean and disinfect apartments’ surface tops to include all hard surfaces. This includes, and is not limited to, remote controls, door handles, light switches, etc.––any surface that can be easily accessed.
Additional cleaning services
The Hennessey Group cleans more than just our corporate housing units. We clean apartments, houses, condos, townhomes, and anything alike, for an additional price. With daily time slots available from 8-5, we work to find a time convenient for you!
- Deep cleaning for all inside surfaces, including baseboards, floors, and inside appliances.
- Basic cleanings, such as surfaces and small appliances, including microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, and floors.
- We do not wash or dry our customer’s linens at a regular basic cleaning; however, we will change sheets and wash the dishes upon request.
Benefits of housing amenities
Specializing in full-service corporate housing programs, The Hennessey Group provides an innovative solution to short-term housing employees. We want to ensure that employees receive an excellent standard of accommodations while living temporarily with us. Below are some of the luxury services that we provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Complete furnishings throughout each housing unit with high-quality furniture for the living room, bathroom, bedroom, as well as personal cleaning supplies.
- We provide household products that every resident would expect to come home to, such as pots, pans, silverware, dishware, cooking utensils, coffee maker, and much more.
- Valet grocery deliveries are available upon request, as we want to make your stay with us as convenient as possible.
- In-house Wi-Fi is available for all rentals and is especially beneficial for those needing to work from home.