After a long day’s work, the last thing you want to worry about is the endless list of chores waiting for you at home. At The Hennessey Group, we recognize that a clean home is a happy home, which is why we’re proud to offer our comprehensive home cleaning services to our residents and community.
Going Above and Beyond in our Cleaning Services
Cleanliness plays a large role in the comfort of your home, but many people don’t have the time in their busy lifestyles— that’s what we’re here for. At The Hennessey Group, we perform deep cleans, including surfaces, baseboards, floors, and inside all appliances. We also perform basic cleanings, such as surfaces and small appliances, including microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, and floors. We do not wash or dry our customer’s linens at a regular basic cleaning; however, we will change sheets and wash the dishes upon request.
Whether you want a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or one-time clean, The Hennessey Group has you covered. Needing a price estimate? All of our price quotes are free! We are more than happy to meet you at your place of residence for a walkthrough quote or give you a quote over the phone. Our full-service house cleaning department doesn’t charge per square footage. Alternatively, we charge by the size of the home – one, two, or three bedroom, to help provide carefree and easy to understand service quotes.
We understand that every client has their own preferences, so we work with you to customize a package that meets all your needs. We’ll work with your cleaning preferences in addition to your schedule to ensure your needs are being prioritized. In addition, to regularly performed cleanings duties, we offer additional services to choose from, allowing you to truly personalize your experience. Priced out per service, you can choose to add one or multiple services depending on your need. The Hennessey Group will make sure to go above and beyond your expectations!
- Cable Installation Wait and Cable Equipment Return
- Pre Move-In Inspection and Apartment Inspector
- Grocery Package Delivery and Setup
- Unit Restage Clean (based on unit size)
- Unit Restage Amenity Kit (based on unit size)
- Unit Vacate Clean (based on unit size)
- Vacate Inspection
- Lockbox Service
- Lockbox Rental
Following the Best Health Practices
The Hennessey Group is closely monitoring covid-19 and its impact on our community. The health and safety of our residents, clients, and employees is our top priority. We understand that it is essential to ensure that cleaning precautions are not just being done but being done correctly. To ensure effectiveness, below are some of the measures that our staff is implementing for everyone’s safety.
- Any persons showing signs of illness will not be granted access to occupied accommodations.
- We have contacted our partner communities, asking for their support as well. To avoid contact with onsite staff, we have requested a Cease to Enter all Arch units until further notice, except for difficult and emergent situations.
- 24-hour notice will be required before any staff members enter an occupied apartment.
- Although we have a strict protocol for cleaning products, we have decided to proceed with a CDC suggested blend of bleach and water to clean and disinfect apartments’ surface tops to include all hard surfaces. This includes, and is not limited to, remote controls, door handles, light switches, etc.––any surface that can be easily accessed.
Schedule with us today!
We strive to stand out amongst the competition when it comes to corporate housing, and our cleaning department is no different. We are always excited to welcome new customers and look forward to continuing to serve the Permian Basin. For more information on The Hennessey Group’s housekeeping department, check out our website.