Don’t let new relocations hinder your work…
If you work for the government, you know how much they love to send people out on temporary assignments. On the one hand, it’s great because you get to see a new place, meet new people, and build professional experience. But, it can also be highly inconvenient. Finding a place to live for only a short period can be challenging and stressful. But luckily, there are temporary relocation companies, like the Hennessey Group, which can take care of the entire process of finding and moving into a short-term living solution.
Use a temporary housing solution.
Temporary housing services are designed to accommodate anyone who needs to live somewhere aware from home for an extended amount of time, but not permanently moving there. A temporary location service takes care of short-term living situations so that you can focus on the things that matter. Whenever you’re starting your new assignment, the last thing you should be worried about is finding a place to stay. Also, a temporary housing solution through the Hennessey Group is less expensive and more convenient than trying to stay somewhere else.
It’s better than a hotel or apartment rental.
The average extended stay price for a hotel is $120 per night, and all you’re getting is a bed, microwave, and mini-fridge! Even if your relocation is just for a month, you’re going to want more than 250 square foot room to live. If you use a temporary housing service, you’ll have a full kitchen, laundry amenities and three times the living space, for around $95 a night.
Rushing to find a lease often turns out poorly. If you manage to find a short-term lease, it’s usually overpriced. Even the shortest lease you can get won’t allow you to live month to month. Traditional leases don’t have much flexibility, even if they’re short-term. Plus, what do you do if the apartment is unfurnished? Don’t waste money trying to create a temporary home whenever the Hennessey Group will do it for you.
Our solutions feel like home.
With the Hennessey Group, you’ll have more options than just an apartment; we also have condos and pet-friendly family style houses. Unlike a hotel or traditional apartment, temporary living solutions provide more amenities than a bed and bathroom, so that your extended stay is comfortable.
- Complete Furniture: To make our guest feel as at home as possible all our rentals come fully furnished (bed, couches, etc.)
- Housewares: All accommodations contain various household items that range from pots and pans and bedding to anything as simple as silverware.
- Internet: Guest will have access to high-speed-internet right from their new space.
- TV: Every space comes furnished with an LCD Flat screen TV
- Cable: Our televisions are pre-loaded with an expanded cable package. Clients will have full access to all local broadcast stations plus 30-50 more channels
- Washer and Dryer: Your unit will have a full-size washer and dryer so you can do laundry at home.
- Full Kitchen: The kitchen has all appliances including stove, refrigerator, and oven.
- Microwave: Don’t feel like cooking? Every unit comes stocked with a microwave for your convenience.
- Utilities: All utilities within the unit come included (electric, gas, water, sewer, trash).
- Storage: If needed, relocation storage areas are available for our guest.
Hennessey Group will work within your per diem.
Whether you are with Federal, State or Local Government, a Civilian Contractor or Active Duty Military, The Hennessey Group offers you fully furnished housing across the United States. We can accommodate most budgets by meeting TDY per diems, lodging allowances and cost-reimbursement for federal contractors.
Are you in need of relocation services? Request a quote today. Tell us how long you are looking at staying in which city and we will send you a free quote and what you can expect from our partner locations. Contact the Hennessey Group online or call 888-543-5890.