Life is unpredictable. Thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, and fires can all quickly destroy a home. While material items are replaceable, and homes always get repaired, the process of recovering your home after a disaster takes time.
Use a temporary housing solution.
Temporary housing services are designed to accommodate anyone who needs to relocate-quickly. A temporary location service takes care of short-term living situations so that you can focus on the things that matter. The goal is to disrupt your daily routine as much as possible while your home is under repair. Also, a temporary housing solution through the Hennessey Group is less expensive and more convenient than trying to stay somewhere else.
It’s better than a hotel or apartment rental.
The average extended stay price for a hotel is $120 per night, and all you’re getting is a bed, microwave, and mini-fridge! Even if your relocation is just for a month, you’re going to want more than 250 square foot room to live. If you use a temporary housing service, you’ll have a full kitchen, laundry amenities and three times the living space, for around $95 a night.
Rushing to find a lease often turns out poorly. If you manage to find a short-term contract, it’s usually overpriced. Even the shortest lease you can get won’t allow you to live month to month. Traditional rentals don’t have much flexibility, even if they’re short-term.
Our solutions feel like home.
With the Hennessey Group, you’ll have more options than just an apartment; we also have condos and pet-friendly family style houses. Unlike a hotel or traditional apartment, temporary living solutions provide more amenities than a bed and bathroom, so that your extended stay is comfortable.
- Complete Furniture: To make our guest feel as at home as possible all our rentals come fully furnished (bed, couches, etc.)
- Housewares: All accommodations contain various household items that range from pots and pans and bedding to anything as simple as silverware.
- Internet: Guest will have access to high-speed-internet right from their new space.
- TV and DVD player: Every space comes furnished with an LCD Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Cable: Our televisions come pre-loaded with an expanded cable package. Clients will have full access to all local broadcast stations plus 30-50 more channels
- Washer and Dryer: Your unit will have a full-size washer and dryer so you can do laundry at home.
- Full Kitchen: The kitchen has all appliances including stove, refrigerator, and oven.
- Microwave: Don’t feel like cooking? Every unit comes stocked with a microwave for your convenience.
- Utilities: All utilities within the unit come included (electric, gas, water, sewer, trash).
- Storage: If needed, relocation storage areas are available for our guest.
Hennessey Group will work with insurance.
The Hennessey Group Accommodations works directly with the adjuster on budget constraints and at the same time working with the homeowner to get them quickly into temporary housing with all of the comforts of home. That means that we can help you find a living solution (that insurance will cover) while your home is under repair
Are you in need of relocation services? Request a quote today. Tell us how long you are looking at staying in which city and we will send you a free quote and what you can expect from our partner locations. Contact the Hennessey Group online or call 888-543-5890.